We regret to inform you that the “Track my Followers” application will no longer be supported due to recent changes in the Twitter API. As a result, we are unable to continue providing the services and functionalities that were once available through the application.
Who unfollowed you today?
Track your Twitter followers and friends (people that you follow) with this app:
- Supports multiple Twitter accounts (FREE!)
- This app uses OAuth, so we don’t store your Twitter password
- List with followers and friends gained and lost
- NEW! You can follow/unfollow other users from the user lists with the follow/unfollow button
- You can also view your followers/friends profiles pressing in the profile picture or in the list text
- View graphs with followers/friends progression (you need to have data from some days…)
- NEW! Check your followers that you are not following (fans)
- NEW! Check your friends not following you
- NEW! Check your mutual friends (accounts that you follow and they follow you)
- NEW! Remember who did you unfollowed in the “Friends lost” list (also check if twitter unfollowed some accounts by error)
- You can also track accounts that you do not own from the advanced menu (press the app icon in the main screen)… yes, you can “spy” other twitter accounts … but you will not be able to add or remove followers to those accounts
Followers data refreshing is done manually each time that you press the “refresh” button a the top right. If you are viewing a twitter account details and press refresh, only that account will be refreshed.
First time all your followers will appear as gained followers (in green on the followers gained/lost list). On the next refresh, the app will check for your followers lost and gained since the last refresh.
The small green/red numbers represent the followers or friends gained or lost in the last 24h.
When the follow/unfollow button is in gray, the follow/unfollow is in process (and in some situations, like with protected accounts may not reflect the reality).